I can’t believe it! I have been nominated by Helen in recognition for my blog and I feel very blessed because blogging is still very new to me.
So check her out ( the link is below). I seriously want to crawl through the screen to get to her Good Eats! I want to thank Helen for being such an inspiration to me––she really has no idea how much I admire her blog and ideas. I am in awe!
First off, I have to thank my husband Michael because he puts up with so much from me! Really! Secondly, I am just a beginner at blogging, so this nomination is an honor.
I have recently decided to change my blog format. I still believe in what started it––Eating Clean, but now I want to expand on that idea and make it more, so I am very excited! Please bear with me while I get situated.
We all travel different paths to a healthy life, and use different ways get there. I really want to help those with an injury who think they can’t loose weight but they CAN.
So here are 7 things about me you don’t know me…
- I am originally from Mississippi.
- I love expensive purses––can we say Coach! 🙂
- My Mama calls me Petunia.
- My favorite flower is a Lilly. (Michael plants one for me every year!)
- I met my husband on a poetry forum ( in fact, he proposed to me with a poem in a bottle!)
- I have three cats; Snickers, Oreo and Hershey, all adopted from the Humane Society.
- I have been best friends with my friend Kat for over 20 years! I miss her because she lives in Texas and I live in Michigan. 😦
Here are 11 sites that you should check out…